* jumped the letter L on the floor every time we entered the classroom
* recognized everyone who had an L in their name
* colored our Lollipops and added yarn for swirls (I got the pattern by googling for a coloring sheet.)
* created our own Lunch tray of food by cutting and gluing pictures from catalogs (You can get my lunch tray pattern here!)
* collected Leaves and glued them to a capital L
* decorated our Lions with yarn manes (I used an old coloring sheet that worked perfectly.)
* and on Fun Fun Friday, first we taste-tested fresh Lemons and Limes, then had Licorice for a treat
* ate Lunch in the classroom - a very different experience!