Wednesday, December 7, 2016
See all this and more at this link!
Posted by Linda Mooney at 4:10:00 AM
Monday, December 5, 2016
Friday, December 2, 2016
Do you know what this is? It's a waterfall. Where do you think the water is coming from? Where do you think the water is going? Would it be safe to stand at the bottom and let the water fall on you?
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Monday, November 28, 2016
Friday, November 25, 2016
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Monday, November 21, 2016
Friday, November 18, 2016
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Courtesy Holly Bailey Hudson on Facebook: (I) wanted to do something original to really motivate the kids for good grades. They love games and surprises, so I made a Mystery Report Card Reward Jug...... for each A they receive on their Report cards, they choose a stick, and a 4.0 gets an extra draw! Prizes written on the sticks range from 50 cents to $2.00, get out of chores free card, one small DQ blizzard, choice of dinner one night, as well as a few "Prizes" such as puzzles or candy that we bought. They LOVED it!
Monday, November 14, 2016
1. Put game pieces or cards inside. Perfect for when the students need to draw a new card without having to worry about trying to keep the cards in a neat pile.
2. Keep on a table or desk for used tissues and other trash, when the trash can is on the other side of the room.
3. Great storage for scissors or pencils, or other supplies.
4. Ideal for tactile games such as "What's inside?", where students have to reach inside and try to describe or identify the object that's inside without being able to look at it.
5. Keep plastic grocery bags inside for those students who forget their backpacks and need to pack home past work.
Friday, November 11, 2016
What do you think is happening? This is a soap bubble freezing. What is making it freeze? Would you be able to hold the bubble after it's frozen?