Monday, May 9, 2011
Want to Thank a Teacher?
* Sharpie markers and highlighters
* drink vouchers, instant drink packages (if you know what they prefer), or at the least, $ for the vending machine
* a spiral notebook (large and small)
* pen on a rope (seriously!)
* colored index cards (if the school doesn't provide them)
* photo boxes (the ones that look like elaborately decorated shoe boxes - great for storage!)
* pencils (lots and lots of pencils)
Things to avoid:
* food or candy
* plaques, buttons, signs, trinkets, statues, or other stuff that may add to an already crowded desk
* jewelry, necklaces, bracelets
Please remember, not all teachers have access to refrigerators or microwave ovens to keep things cold or heat things up in their rooms.