I was asked recently if I did any activities to go with the alphabet when we learned/reviewed letter names and sounds. I'll begin sharing those, beginning with the letter F.
2. Trace handprints on construction paper and cut out to make FALL LEAVES to hang from the ceiling. (Blogged earlier.)
3. Draw pictures of our FAMILY to make a class book.
4. Discovered which FRUITS (including a pumpkin) "Sank or FLOATED".
5. Cut out pictures of FOOD from magazines to FILL our paper plates. Note they had to find 1 meat, 2 vegetables, and the fourth was their choice. (Plates were divided into fourths with a marker.)
6. Finished the week with FUN FUN FRIDAY - we brought our FLIP FLOPS to school to wear in the class.