2. Formed STICKS into other letters of the alphabet. (See picture.)
2. Painted a picture of the SUN with SOUP (tomato soup, to be exact!)
*Note: 1 can will suffice for approx. 10 students.
3. Collected items and labeled them as SOFT or hard.
4. Cleaned our desks with SOAP (aka SHAVING cream).
5. Compared rocks to STONES.
6. Using alphabet STAMPS, spelled out our names.
7. Had STRAW races (using straws to blow a pom pom down a "race track" on a table).
8. Wrote our letters, numbers, and names in SAND. (I put colored sand in some old pencil boxes.)
9. And on Friday, SLID around the room in our SOCKS, just for the fun of it!