* jumping the Q on the floor every time we entered the room
* recognizing the students with a Q in their name
* "Making Change" activity, where they cut and glued parts of a Quarter onto a form to make the coin (You can download my masters here!)
* made Quarter rubbings, where we used plastic coins and rubbed them into a capital Q
* took wallpaper cut into squares and rectangles, and pasted them into blocks, which we made into a quilt
* went on a Q race hunt - like a word search, but for specific letters (more on this to follow in my Monday post)
* and for Fun Fun Friday, painted with Q-tips with our toes!