Monday, January 6, 2014

My Language Arts Stations for the Weeks of 1/6 and 1/13

Station #1 - guided reading with me

Station #2 - split computer stations and listening center
One week two will go to computers, and the other two will go to the listening center where they'll listen to the book/CD The Penguin Who Wanted to Fly. The next week, they'll swap places.

Station #3 - Stencil Your Name
The kids had so much fun using these stencils to make their names on sentence strips.

 

Station #4 - Highlight a Letter
We're doing I and J these two weeks.

Station #5 - Cupcake Words
I got the freebie on Pinterest, but I can't find the link. :(
But the kids try to make words by putting the cupcakes "together". If they make a real word, they write it on the paper. Because we have a limited amount of copies we can make, I'm putting sheets on cardstock to laminate. The students will use a Vis-à-vis marker to write their words, then clean off the card with a paper towel to reuse by the next group.

No comments:

Post a Comment