Monday, February 3, 2014

Our Language Arts Stations for the Weeks of 2/3 and 2/10

Station One: Guided Reading with me

Station Two: Sight Word Search
I took a dozen sight words and printed them on purple cardstock. Filling an empty water bottle 3/4 of the way with unpopped popcorn, I then added the sight words. Each child gets a sheet of paper they number from 1 to 10. Then, as a group, they have to find at least ten sight words and write them down on their papers.


Station Three:  Highlight a Letter
These two weeks we'll be working on letters L and M.

Station Four: Computers and Listening Center
These two weeks we'll be listening to the story Snowden.
Info here.

Station Five: Penguin Sight Word Game
I got this from Pinterest, but I can't find the link. But there are six sight words on it, and I made a die with those same six words. In short, each child rolls the die and covers the word on the gameboard. When all the words are covered, the person with the most covered wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment