Monday, February 16, 2015
Snowman Listening Activity
Initially, I drew the snowmen (3 circles) and numbered them on a sheet of legal paper, then ran off copies for the classroom.
Here are the directions:
1. give him glasses and a surfboard (or skateboard)
2. he's very cold - he needs a scarf, hat, and shoes
3. make him patriotic - red, white, and blue
4. make him a Christmas tree, including ornaments and a star on top
5. make him a mouse
6. make him Santa
7. make him look like a regular snowman, including twig arms, a top hat, and carrot nose
8. make him a sign pointing to the North Pole
You can easily adapt this to fit more winter-themed activities.