The Wiggle Worm Game
Put the letters of the alphabet on small cards. (I used index cards cut in quarters.) On 2 cards, draw a picture of a wiggle worm.
1. Place cards in a bag or box.
2. Children draw a card from the bag.
3. If they draw a letter, they have to name it, or give its sound if you're that far along. If they're wrong, give them help. They then put the card back and the next child draws.
4. If they draw a Wiggle Worm, they have to wiggle, then sit down. They're out of the game.
5. Last child left standing wins!