(Note: don't blow them up - yet!)
* Put a bunch into a container or paper sack so the children can't see them. Have them draw one. Graph the results (how many got red, how many got green, etc.)
* Graph which children have shirts with buttons, and those who don't
* How many buttons are you wearing? Graph by numbers.
BROWN, BLACK, BLUE
* What color is your hair? Who has brown, black, blonde, red?
* Who is/how many are wearing BROWN today? Black? Blue?
* Name/list things that are BROWN (Black, Blue). Graph list and tally.