Monday, November 14, 2016
5 Things You Can Do With an Empty Tissue Box
1. Put game pieces or cards inside. Perfect for when the students need to draw a new card without having to worry about trying to keep the cards in a neat pile.
2. Keep on a table or desk for used tissues and other trash, when the trash can is on the other side of the room.
3. Great storage for scissors or pencils, or other supplies.
4. Ideal for tactile games such as "What's inside?", where students have to reach inside and try to describe or identify the object that's inside without being able to look at it.
5. Keep plastic grocery bags inside for those students who forget their backpacks and need to pack home past work.