For the letter D, we did the following activities:
* made our Dd anchor chart by finding pictures in catalogs
* recognized everyone who had the letter Dd in their names
* jumped the D on the floor every time we entered the room
* turned the lower case d into a dinosaur
* took pictures of a Duck, Dolphin, and Dog, and worked on our ABC patterns
* learned to do a Dot-to-Dot worksheet (it was our first "connect the dots" paper for everyone!)
* learned to play a new game with Dominoes (go here to see how to play MORE OR LESS?)
* Science Experiment: How many Drops of water will fit on a Dime?
* turned the upper case D into a Duck, complete with feathers
* and on Fun Fun Friday, we got to snack on Donuts!